Learn the quickest ways to repair your conveyor belts from the experts
Flexco knows how crucial it is to get a belt up and running quickly, while keeping your maintenance team safe. Whether you are installing a splice and need help choosing the proper fastener for your application, or you are interested in learning the ins and outs of rip repair, Flexco has you covered.
Sign up for training today and we’ll teach you:
- How to prepare your belt for safe repair with the proper tools.
- Why squaring your belt before cutting produces long-lasting splices.
- How to safely cut your belt, without the use of utility knives.
- The proper way to repair a rip and get your belt back up and running quickly.
- How to install consistent, quality splices that stand the test of time .... every time.
Times have changed and you may be limiting the amount of people on your site. No problem! Flexco offers both on-site and virtual training.
Either way, one of our product training specialists will set up training at time that is convenient to you. That way, you can make sure all the right personnel is there to learn these techniques.